Now that church is back to online services only, Kid City programming is now on Zoom! Sundays at 11:30am! Programming will be geared toward children in Pre-K and up, but all kids and families are welcome to join!
Kid City at Home
At Fort City Church we love teaching our kids about Jesus in fun, creative, and relevant ways.
While we are not meeting physically with our children, we would love to connect with you and your family. We'd love to welcome your kids into Kid City and serve you while you learn about Jesus with your kids.
Parents, you can be the spiritual hero of your family! Here are some suggestions for Kid City at Home:
1. Join in on Kid City Zooms, Sundays at 11:30am.
2. Talk often with your kids about the message of Jesus. Love God, love others.
3. Pray for your kids. Set aside a few minutes of everyday praying for your kids.
4. Encourage your kids to pray on their own. Prayer doesn’t have to be complicated.
5. Join the Kid City Facebook Group.
6. Download the Parent Cue App.
Meet our Kids Directors!
Shauna Jenkins joined the Fort City staff team in 2019 as the Children’s and Family Director.
Emily Forster joined the Fort City staff team in 2021 as the Children’s and Family Associate Director.
If you have further questions concerning Kid City, simply fill out the form!