Kid City at Home
At Fort City Church we love teaching our kids about Jesus in fun, creative, and relevant ways.
While we are not meeting physically with our children, we would love to connect with you and your family. We'd love to welcome your kids into Kid City and serve you while you learn about Jesus with your kids.
Parents, you can be the spiritual hero of your family!
Here are some suggestions for Kid City at Home:
1. Talk often with your kids about the message of Jesus. Love God, love others.
2. Pray for your kids. Set aside a few minutes of everyday praying for your kids.
3. Encourage your kids to pray on their own. Prayer doesn’t have to be complicated.
4. Have a Bible verse of the week in your house. Download the Parent Cue App.
5. Ask your kids a question: “How can we show love to other people today?”
6. Spend some time with God. As you grow spiritually, so will your kids. See the resources below.
7. Give yourself grace. Like a lot. You don’t need to do it all.
Meet our Kids Director
Shauna Jenkins joined the Fort City staff team in 2019 as the Children’s and Family Director.
If you have further questions concerning Kid City, simply fill out the form!