Starting September 13, Sundays 9:30 & 11:15am
In partnership with our online Sunday services, we have decided to resume in-person services beginning September 13. We're committed to creating a safe environment that meets government recommendations and allows for physical distancing. This includes a reduced capacity and adjusted service times. Beginning on Sept 13, you will need to reserve your seats in advance.
AND, Kid City will be open! Keep scrolling to look through the changes that will take place in Kid City.
We’re taking additional steps to keep Kid City safe and fun for your family.
- We are increasing cleaning protocols in Kid City during and between services.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available in Kid City check-in and hallway area.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized every service.
- Classes will have reduced capacities.
When you arrive, check in with our Kid City team and they will remind you of a couple of things.
- Please send one parent into Kid City for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Kid City. Encourage your child to do the same.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Kid City safe, so please stay home and worship online if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We are in this together.
What We’re Doing:
- Our services will be a touchless experience and high-volume areas will be sanitized between services.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- The Fort City Coffeehouse and water fountain will be closed.
- No offering bags will be passed. Instead, there will be a station in the back of the auditorium if you would like to give.
- Instead of paper bulletins, we will be encouraging you to find info on our website.
- At this time, if you are attending and would like to sing, wearing a mask will be required.
- We are continuing with online services every Sunday.
How You Can Help:
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please worship with us online.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and others.
- Join a Fort City Team and make in-person services happen.
Joining the Relaunch Team
Making the switch to in-person services is going to increase our need for team members. If you would like to join a team, click the button below. We would love to hear from you!